Last updated: 2/10/24
Information We Collect
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the Website or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Website, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
- Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
- Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
- Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument.
Please note that we do not collect any personal information unless you voluntarily provide it to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use personal information collected via our Website for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
- To facilitate account creation and logon process.
- To send administrative information to you.
- For other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Website, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
Sharing Your Information
We may share or disclose your information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
Your Privacy Rights
Depending on your location, you may have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information.
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
Out Of Office Garage
2400 Cole St, Birmingham, MI 48009